Friday, July 30, 2010

Home and Work

Hey all,

Today I finally got some rest after a really full week.

Firstly, Tomorrowland was AWESOME. You can check it's site for pics and vids. Those days were the most fun I'd had in a very long time.

After Tomorrowland I went with a small group of friends to the belgian coast for 2 days, just to have some fun and amuse ourselves. We did.

Yesterday I went to help my grandparents in their garden the whole day, they were axing trees, so today is my first and only free day, since I've got a 2-day party planned at some friends, and next week I can start working on my student job.
I just hope fixing cellphones isn't to hard and gets paid well :p.

So still no updates on the projects, you'll need to be with Bram Janssen for FlickMe updates.

See you all later,

Thomas

No comments:

Post a Comment